Sunday, September 26, 2010

Decorating Season Is Here...Oh And Sorry For My Silence

I know I've been out of action so to speak...I have to claim that a total lack of inspiration is the culprit of my silence these last couple of weeks....the donut lady said I should blog about it but I couldn't think of anything to say! LOL I've been doing a little "fun" housekeeping over at my Mother site Multiply today as well as faithfully apping away you know where! LOL It's always fun this time of year...I get to "dress up" things and listen to tunes that go along with the season to come! I've got things piled up on one of my tables here and my tubs outside..well they've been waiting since last year ...one nice thing is I didn't have to lug them around the house this time...as they've been used as "tables" for piles of whatnot since we took out several old windows and replaced them with new ones. It's really a mess out there and I wish "some one" would do something with all the plunder out there! Begging hasn't seemed to help though! I've also had my nose in many great reads recently which could also be the reason behind a few cases of "dry eye". Ann Rule is one great True Crime writer! The other book that recently finished was all about the Clinton marriage...I have to say that I knew the man was a horndog of mammoth proportions but there were parts of that story where my mouth literally fell open ...and his "wife" has a mouth like a sailor when she chooses to let that part of her show. She isn't as innocent as folks think either....let me put it this way...Slick Willy wasn't the only one having his cake and eating it too. Of course she kept her daliances down to one person over many years. Got your interest peaked do I??? LOL Now that the floodgates have reopened somewhat on this Sunday....I hope there will be fewer instances of dry well in the near future!! Loveyameanit....Queenie

1 comment:

  1. At times we R entitled to dry wells....but watch out when the flood comes. luv U.

    ReplyDelete